Proverbs 15:23 (nasb)
A man has joy in an apt answer,
And how delightful is a timely word!
I appreciate the opportunity and privilege of being your personal family doctor !!
If you have a word of encouragement regarding any of the following areas, I would appreciate your feedback:
- A testimonial of service at CPFCC-ONW clinic
- Expression of thanks or appreciation for Dr. Church and his team
- Comments re: “Extra Care” convenience, portability, and value
Appreciated ( Proverbs 27:2 ),
Fred Church, D.O., FAAFP
— DrFredChurch.com ©
- I have been a patient of Dr. Church for at least 8 years. He is the most caring, capable, and qualified PCP/physician I have ever had! Always available on short notice. Always genuinely concerned for my welfare. Always friendly and cordial. Always takes time to listen and discuss my needs/concerns. A great example for every physician! Without reservation, I highly recommend Dr. Church to anyone looking for the "BEST" physician in the area! THANKS! -- John LavenduskyJohn – the “BEST” physician in the area!
- I am so thankful to have a Christian Doctor that heals body mind and spirit. -- Brian HeatwoleBrian — body, mind, and spirit
- I've been a patient of Dr. Church for 16 years -- he spends the time necessary to diagnose & treat you, and makes a plan for treatment. He really is a fantastic Doctor! -- Amy SchreckAmy — he is fantastic
- My doctor is Fred Church and he & his team performed my colonoscopy exam in early October. To put it simply...they are the most professional group of people I've ever dealt with in the medical community. From the anesthesiologist to the nurses to Dr Church himself...they all made me feel comfortable. I recommend them to anyone who is a little afraid to get a colonoscopy. Trust me...these guys make it easy and routine. -- James MoltzenJames — colonoscopy: easy and routine
- I am a long term client of CPFCC-Olathe Northwest with significant medical needs. I have received exemplary care from Dr. Fred Church and the entire staff in the office and lab. I have always felt the concern and caring from everyone who works there. The actual medical care cannot be surpassed. I have referred several of my fellow workmates for care from Dr. Church as well. If I need to be seen in a more urgent situation, they find a way to see me within minutes. My husband is also seen at this office and he feels the same way. They are top of the line in my book. -- Judy SmithJudy — top of the line
- Dr. Church on my first visit examined me and suggested that I see a cardiologist because of a number of small problems. I hadn't had any heart problems but went to the cardiologist. I had a bypass surgery a few days later. Dr. Church is a preventive medicine believer. He has been my healthcare provider for 7 years and I recommend him very highly. -- GusGus — “saved my life”
- Always treated very professionally by all members of the staff. The office is run in a way that utilizes your time like it is important. Dr. Church and his staff have taken the high road to administering quality healthcare. — Clifford RussellClifford – Dr. Church’s team takes the high road
- Dr. Church is amazing. He takes care of all of the details, listens well to his patients, really and truly cares. He is both professionally and personally concerned about health issues, insurance issues and the whole person. -- Carol SwiftCarol – takes care of all the details, listens well, whole person
- The staff at College Park are kind, patient, caring and professional. I would not think of going elsewhere. Two minutes with Dr. Church and you will realize why. -- Roy LambrightRoy — proof in experience
- I love, love, love everything at the College Park Family Care Center. Dr. Fred Church and his staff are wonderful, always cheerful and joking. Dr. Church is always patient, understanding, and taking time in answering all the questions I had. I don't think I have met doctors like him! The front desk staff is also excellent and jovial. Because I am deaf, they always ask if I need sign language interpreters or sometimes they will just provide one without my asking. If you ever need a caring and understanding doctor, Dr. Church is the one! Yup, I am biased 🙂 -- Peggy MnichPeggy — patient, understanding
- I would recommend Dr. Church to all my family and friends he is very informative, caring, compassionate, and most of all God fearing. All my visits we have discussed how to better my health physically , and checked in on spiritually. Five stars go to my Dr. Church ! -- Bea WashingtonBea – caring, compassionate, and most of all God fearing.